* tick replies to ticked messages, gmail, starred, gcc
@ 2015-06-04 12:23 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2015-06-04 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

I connect to my gmail account via nnimap.
All messages which are ticked (flagged in thunderbird) are displayed in
a folder called starred, which I can access via gnus.
Now when I reply to such a ticked message, I would like that the
reply is also ticked.
Using   `gnus-group-customize' I activated

[X] GCC: Value Menu To current group
    Specify default value for GCC header. More

But this did not help the outgoing message was not GCC in that group.
Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-04 12:23 UTC | newest]