* stale summary buffer after reading message
@ 2010-10-08 22:50 Mario Peter
From: Mario Peter @ 2010-10-08 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello all,

when I close a summary buffer after reading a message, gnus leaves an
empty, writable summary buffer, which gets reused when selecting and
re-entering the group again. I have to kill the buffer to be able to
enter the group. Only entering the group without reading any message works
fine. This issue occurs on all backends.  Gnus is recent from git.

Does anybody have the same behavior or can help me wth this issue?

Mario
--
Mario Peter
de,pl,en