* gnus-carpal: Any users?
@ 2010-10-01 19:51 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-10-01 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Are there anybody out there using gnus-carpal, or is it a candidate for
deletion?

* Re: gnus-carpal: Any users?
@ 2010-10-01 19:56 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2010-10-01 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:51:27 +0200 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:

LMI> Are there anybody out there using gnus-carpal, or is it a candidate for
LMI> deletion?

I've never seen it in a bug report or user comment.

Ted

* Re: gnus-carpal: Any users?
@ 2010-10-02 21:02   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2010-10-02 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Fri, Oct 01 2010, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:
>
> LMI> Are there anybody out there using gnus-carpal, or is it a
> LMI> candidate for deletion?
>
> I've never seen it in a bug report or user comment.

I think this was the last I can recall...

,----[ http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/59838 ]
| From: Klaus Zeitler <kzeitler <at> lucent.com>
| Subject: gnus-carpal-mode and mouse-autoselect-window
| Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.pretest.bugs, gmane.emacs.gnus.general
| Date: 2005-02-18 09:42:58 GMT
|
| gnus-carpal-mode has a little annoyance when mouse-autoselect-window is set.
| Whenever I switch to the carpal window to press one of the buttons, emacs
| automatically scrolls the carpal buffer to the end. This happens only when I
| set mouse-autoselect-window to t.
| I've added
|  (goto-char (point-min))
| as the last line to gnus-carpal-setup-buffer and now it works fine.
|
| Klaus
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: gnus-carpal: Any users?
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-10-04 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> I think this was the last I can recall...
>
> ,----[ http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/59838 ]
> | From: Klaus Zeitler <kzeitler <at> lucent.com>
> | Subject: gnus-carpal-mode and mouse-autoselect-window
> | Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.pretest.bugs, gmane.emacs.gnus.general