* RET doesn't always mark article as read
@ 2001-03-16 22:54 Samuel Padgett
From: Samuel Padgett @ 2001-03-16 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

In oGnus, when I select an article with RET, unmark it with M-u, then
select it again with RET, the article buffer scrolls up one line, but
the article isn't marked as read.  Is this a bug?

Sam
--
Room service?  Send up a larger room.
                -- Groucho Marx

* Re: RET doesn't always mark article as read
@ 2001-03-16 23:32 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-03-16 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On 16 Mar 2001, Samuel Padgett wrote:

> In oGnus, when I select an article with RET, unmark it with M-u,
> then select it again with RET, the article buffer scrolls up one
> line, but the article isn't marked as read.  Is this a bug?

It allows you to scroll the message without it being marked as read...

You can always press `g'.

kai
--
Be indiscrete.  Do it continuously.

* Re: RET doesn't always mark article as read
@ 2001-03-18  0:30   ` Samuel Padgett
From: Samuel Padgett @ 2001-03-18  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 16 Mar 2001, Samuel Padgett wrote:
>
> > In oGnus, when I select an article with RET, unmark it with M-u,
> > then select it again with RET, the article buffer scrolls up one
> > line, but the article isn't marked as read.  Is this a bug?
>
> It allows you to scroll the message without it being marked as read...

That's fine.  Just seemed a little strange to me.  Thanks.

Sam