* Displaying text/calendar after the text/html part
@ 2024-01-26  1:40 Husain Alshehhi
From: Husain Alshehhi @ 2024-01-26  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

By default, if I get an email that has two parts, text/html (first) and
text/calendar (second), gnus by default shows the text/calendar. This
default behavior is because mime tools in emacs display the latest part
as it is the "most rich"[1]. However, in the case, both display
different information. I would like to display the text/html first, and
then the text/calendar at the same time. I would like to do that when
the email has html and calendar parts. Is this possible?

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_mono/emacs-mime.html#index-mm_002ddiscouraged_002dalternatives