* [OT] sorry for off topic, i am doing try to gain reputation with Gnus via mailjet
@ 2019-02-28  3:12 Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) @ 2019-02-28  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

hi, forgive me to send here ding@gnus.org off topic. yesterday i setup
with mailjet to send outbound mail. as you know most user use gmail, and
gmail is all of email service. however, i wonder i beleive that there is
other tools to send email via reliable outbound email server like as
smtp.gmail.com. so i found one tractional email service the name is
'mailjet'. i don't like mailjet's way they remove message-id and
user-agent line. though i use mailjet to send email for now. you give me
some comment about reputation of mailjet, thanks in advance.

Byung-Hee from South Korea

ps1. my mail is spam though forgive me, please...
ps2. this mail be sent via gmane nntp.
ps3. i wrote mail with Gnus on Ubuntu 18.04.

--
Man on the Road (길위의 남자) -- ^Sorento_^))//