* a .newsrc issue.
@ 2002-07-31 23:26 Maciej Matysiak
From: Maciej Matysiak @ 2002-07-31 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi,

almost every time i want to quit gnus, it asks me:
 quit reading news without saving .newsrc (yes/no)
that's strange, because i always press 's' just before i quit,
and "s runs `gnus-group-save-newsrc'".

why does gnus behave like that and what can i do to avoid that message?

 m.m.
--
 use gnus, not guns!

* Re: a .newsrc issue.
@ 2002-08-01  0:08 ` Alan Shutko
From: Alan Shutko @ 2002-08-01  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

> almost every time i want to quit gnus, it asks me:
>  quit reading news without saving .newsrc (yes/no)

Are you quitting with "Q"?  If so, just use lower-case q.

"It's a mistake any deranged half-witted computer could have made."