* How to tell gnus to use user/password to read just one group?
@ 2000-03-08  5:21 Dmitry Yaitskov
From: Dmitry Yaitskov @ 2000-03-08  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Subj? I have several groups on a server, one of the groups requires me
to provide a user/password. How can I tell gnus to send authorization
info just when reading this specific group? Thanks.

--
Cheers,
-Dima.

* Re: How to tell gnus to use user/password to read just one group?
@ 2000-04-20 19:28 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-04-20 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dmitry Yaitskov <dimas@home.com> writes:

> Subj? I have several groups on a server, one of the groups requires me
> to provide a user/password. How can I tell gnus to send authorization
> info just when reading this specific group? Thanks.

Gnus will only send the authinfo when asked by the server (unless you
force Gnus to send it always).  So things should work the way you want
it to by default, I'd have thought.