* Unwanted line in gnus article buffer
@ 2013-07-25 19:06 mihkel
From: mihkel @ 2013-07-25 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

This is really n00b question, but I can't figure out it myself. In
article buffer just under headers is this line:

------------------------

Pic http://i.imgur.com/8LlsBnP.png

How do I remove it?  Before it appeared there I used emacs built-in
customization (gravatar support) that saved everything into
~/.emacs.d/custom.el. I removed everything it added, but that line is
still there :)

* Re: Unwanted line in gnus article buffer
@ 2013-07-25 21:59 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2013-07-25 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

mihkel <turakas@gmail.com> writes:

> This is really n00b question, but I can't figure out it myself. In
> article buffer just under headers is this line:
>
> ------------------------
>
> Pic http://i.imgur.com/8LlsBnP.png
>
> How do I remove it?

Does it help to set the variable gnus-treat-body-boundary to nil?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I went for the fireengines                                  Adam Sjøgren
  But they were all upside down"                         asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Unwanted line in gnus article buffer
@ 2013-07-26  5:50   ` mihkel
From: mihkel @ 2013-07-26  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adam Sjøgren; +Cc: ding