* gnus.texi tabs
@ 2003-11-25 23:27 Kevin Ryde
From: Kevin Ryde @ 2003-11-25 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Some tab characters have crept into gnus.texi examples, making the
indentation come out wrong in info output.  Eg. nnimap-split-fancy in
"Filtering Spam Using The Spam ELisp Package".  Perhaps someone can
run an M-x untabify at some stage.

* Re: gnus.texi tabs
@ 2004-01-02 20:11 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-01-02 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kevin Ryde <user42@zip.com.au> writes:

> Some tab characters have crept into gnus.texi examples, making the
> indentation come out wrong in info output.  Eg. nnimap-split-fancy in
> "Filtering Spam Using The Spam ELisp Package".  Perhaps someone can
> run an M-x untabify at some stage.

Yup.  I `M-x untabify' the manual from time to time.  It would be
nice if texinfo mode would untabify things automatically...

* Re: gnus.texi tabs
@ 2004-01-02 21:22   ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2004-01-02 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004, larsi@gnus.org wrote:

> Kevin Ryde <user42@zip.com.au> writes:
>
>> Some tab characters have crept into gnus.texi examples, making the
>> indentation come out wrong in info output.  Eg. nnimap-split-fancy
>> in "Filtering Spam Using The Spam ELisp Package".  Perhaps someone
>> can run an M-x untabify at some stage.
>
> Yup.  I `M-x untabify' the manual from time to time.  It would be
> nice if texinfo mode would untabify things automatically...

That must have happened when I copied from Lisp code.  Should I add
untabify to the texinfo save hook or is this a relatively minor
nuisance?

Ted

* Re: gnus.texi tabs
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-01-02 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> That must have happened when I copied from Lisp code.

Yup; that's the usual culprit.  (I've done the same a gazillion
times.)

> Should I add untabify to the texinfo save hook or is this a
> relatively minor nuisance?

I think it would make sense to add that; yes.