* Gnus/RT scripts
@ 2002-05-31 14:39 John S. J. Anderson
From: John S. J. Anderson @ 2002-05-31 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings --

Has anybody written any scripts, macros, or functions to make Gnus
play nicely with the 'enhanced mailgateway' in RT (the 'Request
Tracker' trouble ticket tracking system)?

john,
trying to avoid re-invention of a wheel or two...
--
Calvin : I think we have got enough information now, don't you?
Hobbes : All we have is one "fact" that you made up.

* Re: Gnus/RT scripts
@ 2002-05-31 15:16 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2002-05-31 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

jacobs@genehack.org (John S. J. Anderson) writes:

> Has anybody written any scripts, macros, or functions to make Gnus
> play nicely with the 'enhanced mailgateway' in RT (the 'Request
> Tracker' trouble ticket tracking system)?

I'm going to write a package to implement some basic functionality,
but don't hold your breath.

* Re: Gnus/RT scripts
@ 2002-06-04 12:17   ` John S. J. Anderson
From: John S. J. Anderson @ 2002-06-04 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> jacobs@genehack.org (John S. J. Anderson) writes:
>
> > Has anybody written any scripts, macros, or functions to make Gnus
> > play nicely with the 'enhanced mailgateway' in RT (the 'Request
> > Tracker' trouble ticket tracking system)?
>
> I'm going to write a package to implement some basic functionality,
> but don't hold your breath.

That's about the same situation I'm in; it's in the "maybe/someday"
section of my TODO list.

john.
--
Well, then get one that *does* do auto-indent.	You can't do good work
with bad tools.

* Re: Gnus/RT scripts
@ 2002-12-30 21:05 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-30 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

jacobs@genehack.org (John S. J. Anderson) writes:

> Has anybody written any scripts, macros, or functions to make Gnus
> play nicely with the 'enhanced mailgateway' in RT (the 'Request
> Tracker' trouble ticket tracking system)?

Could you give an executive overview of what the Request Tracker
system is?