* Canceled articles appear in drafts group
@ 2001-03-16 19:47 Samuel Padgett
From: Samuel Padgett @ 2001-03-16 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Recent Gnusae recover my auto-saved messages as drafts.  This I like a
lot.  Messages I intentionally kill C-c C-k, however, also appear in
the drafts group.  This I don't like so much.  (I can use C-c C-d for
that.)  Shouldn't Gnus recognize messages explicitly killed with C-c
C-k and not try to recover them?

Thanks!

Sam
--
Room service?  Send up a larger room.
                -- Groucho Marx

* Re: Canceled articles appear in drafts group
@ 2001-03-16 21:06 ` David S. Goldberg
From: David S. Goldberg @ 2001-03-16 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

When did you last update?  I saw that happening a week or so ago.
Since doing a cvs update yesterday morning it no longer seems to be
happening.

Or maybe I'm just lucky.

--
Dave Goldberg
dsg@world.std.com

* Re: Canceled articles appear in drafts group
@ 2001-03-18  0:24   ` Samuel Padgett
From: Samuel Padgett @ 2001-03-18  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

dsg@world.std.com (David S. Goldberg) writes:

> When did you last update?  I saw that happening a week or so ago.

About a week or so ago.  ;-)

> Since doing a cvs update yesterday morning it no longer seems to be
> happening.

I'll try with the latest snapshot.  Thanks.

Sam