* Starting new ChangeLog file?
@ 2000-01-06 20:55 Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2000-01-06 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

lisp/ChangeLog has grown quite big now.  I'd suggest to rename it (say,
to ChangeLog.0) and start a new file.  (Committing changes to the large
file is a PITA if you've got only a slow Internet connection.)

* Re: Starting new ChangeLog file?
@ 2000-04-21 13:49 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-04-21 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Florian Weimer <fw@s.netic.de> writes:

> lisp/ChangeLog has grown quite big now.  I'd suggest to rename it (say,
> to ChangeLog.0) and start a new file.  (Committing changes to the large
> file is a PITA if you've got only a slow Internet connection.)

I'll be renaming it when Oort Gnus starts.

* Re: Starting new ChangeLog file?
@ 2000-04-21 14:04   ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2000-04-21 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Florian Weimer <fw@s.netic.de> writes:
>> lisp/ChangeLog has grown quite big now.  I'd suggest to rename it (say,
>> to ChangeLog.0) and start a new file.  (Committing changes to the large
>> file is a PITA if you've got only a slow Internet connection.)

> I'll be renaming it when Oort Gnus starts.

It might also be a good idea to put something like
cvs -z6
in your ~/.cvsrc.  This turns on compression in CVS (I don't know what
the maximum compression is).