* group view
@ 2012-03-26  6:19 Erik Colson
From: Erik Colson @ 2012-03-26  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

When viewing the groups list, I can filter the list to see only groups
with messages which are new or flagged by hitting 'l' and even prefixing
this with a maximum level.

Now how can I filter this to show only groups with new messages ?

thx
--
erik

* Re: group view
@ 2012-04-10 19:14 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-04-10 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Erik Colson; +Cc: ding

Erik Colson <eco@ecocode.net> writes:

> Now how can I filter this to show only groups with new messages ?

That's what Gnus defaults to displaying, so I'm not sure I understand
the question.

* Re: group view
@ 2012-12-23 13:26   ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2012-12-23 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:14:35 +0200 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:

LMI> Erik Colson <eco@ecocode.net> writes:
>> Now how can I filter this to show only groups with new messages ?

LMI> That's what Gnus defaults to displaying, so I'm not sure I understand
LMI> the question.

Erik does not want groups that only have flagged messages.

Ted

* Re: group view
@ 2012-12-24 20:17     ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-12-24 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

>>> Now how can I filter this to show only groups with new messages ?
>
> LMI> That's what Gnus defaults to displaying, so I'm not sure I understand
> LMI> the question.
>
> Erik does not want groups that only have flagged messages.

Oh, right.  Uhm...  Heh.  See `gnus-list-groups-with-ticked-articles'.  :-)

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen