* Use of defadvice wrt backquotes
@ 2006-09-11 20:51 Elias Oltmanns
From: Elias Oltmanns @ 2006-09-11 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

is there a way to append something to a backquoted part of a macro
using defadvice? I've discovered that inserting a line
(mml-secure-sign)
near the end of the backquoted part of gnus-setup-message would be
most desirable to me. Unlike the message-setup-hook option, this
solution would work as expected not only when composing new mails, but
also when replying or forwarding. Moreover, mml-secure-sign would not
be called when pressing D e in the drafts group.

So, I'm wondering whether I can something similar by means of
defadvice.

Thanks for any hints,

Elias

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-09-11 20:51 UTC | newest]