* Displaying stuff from spamassassin headers in the summary buffer?
@ 2024-01-27 23:02 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2024-01-27 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Is it possible to display something interesting extracted from
spamassassin headers in the summary buffer?

Here's an example:
	URIBL_BLOCKED autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=4.0.0

I dunno what "interesting" would mean here, but at least the spam score
in some form.

Right now I have to do C-u g to see these headers in the raw message.