* Moving article and tick mark
@ 2012-11-08  6:52 Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2012-11-08  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello!

Suppose I have a ticked article in a group. I remove the tick mark from
this article (M c), then I move this article to another group (B m). The
article is moved with a tick mark so I need to enter the new group and
remove the tick mark again.

Any idea on how to fix that?

Thanks.
--
panic("kmem_cache_init(): Offsets are wrong - I've been messed with!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/mm/slab.c

* Re: Moving article and tick mark
@ 2012-12-24 17:44 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-12-24 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vincent Bernat; +Cc: ding

Vincent Bernat <bernat@luffy.cx> writes:

> Suppose I have a ticked article in a group. I remove the tick mark from
> this article (M c), then I move this article to another group (B m). The
> article is moved with a tick mark so I need to enter the new group and
> remove the tick mark again.

This doesn't happen when I try it.  Does it happen every time, or just
sometimes?

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

* Re: Moving article and tick mark
@ 2012-12-25  8:37   ` Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2012-12-25  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: ding

 ❦ 24 décembre 2012 18:44 CET, Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> :

>> Suppose I have a ticked article in a group. I remove the tick mark from
>> this article (M c), then I move this article to another group (B m). The
>> article is moved with a tick mark so I need to enter the new group and
>> remove the tick mark again.
>
> This doesn't happen when I try it.  Does it happen every time, or just
> sometimes?

This happens every time. Note that the article has to be ticked before
entering the group. So :

 - Tick an article.
 - Exit the group.
 - Enter the group.
 - Untick the article.
 - Move it to another group.

--
Don't compare floating point numbers just for equality.

* Re: Moving article and tick mark
@ 2012-12-25 11:27     ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-12-25 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vincent Bernat; +Cc: ding

Vincent Bernat <bernat@luffy.cx> writes:

> This happens every time. Note that the article has to be ticked before
> entering the group. So :
>
>  - Tick an article.
>  - Exit the group.
>  - Enter the group.
>  - Untick the article.
>  - Move it to another group.

I was able to reproduce the bug using that recipe, and I've now fixed
the bug.

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen