* How to mark email sent from me as read ?
@ 2011-02-10 11:30 Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2011-02-10 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I'm subscribed to a couple of mailing lists and sending emails to those
lists sends emails from me.

I'd like to automatically mark those emails as read.

How can I do that ?

Thanks
--
Francis

* Re: How to mark email sent from me as read ?
@ 2011-02-14  2:15 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-02-14  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm subscribed to a couple of mailing lists and sending emails to those
> lists sends emails from me.
>
> I'd like to automatically mark those emails as read.
>
> How can I do that ?

You could score your own messages down, perhaps?

* Re: How to mark email sent from me as read ?
@ 2011-02-14 11:30   ` Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2011-02-14 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I'm subscribed to a couple of mailing lists and sending emails to those
>> lists sends emails from me.
>>
>> I'd like to automatically mark those emails as read.
>>
>> How can I do that ?
>
> You could score your own messages down, perhaps?

Well I tend to do the opposite actually ;)

Am I the only one with this issue ?
--

@ 2011-02-14 15:06     ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-02-14 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:30:10 +0100 Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com> wrote:

FM> Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> writes:
>> Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> I'm subscribed to a couple of mailing lists and sending emails to those
>>> lists sends emails from me.
>>>
>>> I'd like to automatically mark those emails as read.
>>>
>>> How can I do that ?
>>
>> You could score your own messages down, perhaps?

FM> Well I tend to do the opposite actually ;)

FM> Am I the only one with this issue ?

For me it's good to see the message was actually delivered.  So I don't
like to ignore such messages.

Ted