* tags in mail
@ 2012-11-28 18:37 Nikola Pajkovsky
From: Nikola Pajkovsky @ 2012-11-28 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello gnus gang,

do you have any plans to add mail tag as notmuch has? It's very
helpful. Problem I have is, that it's not possible gather tags from
notmuch and let them show in gnus.

--
Nikola

* Re: tags in mail
@ 2012-12-21 19:50 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2012-12-21 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:37:53 +0100 Nikola Pajkovsky <n.pajkovsky@gmail.com> wrote:

NP> Hello gnus gang,
NP> do you have any plans to add mail tag as notmuch has? It's very
NP> helpful. Problem I have is, that it's not possible gather tags from
NP> notmuch and let them show in gnus.

The gnus-registry provides something very similar, but outside the mail
server, entirely on the client.  So you could try to use those if you're
able.

If you want to use the notmuch tags, look at the registry mark
functions, especially the user function that's used in the summary line
format.  It's pretty easy to do the same for notmuch tags.

Ted