* Listing available imap groups
@ 2000-03-08  7:33 Arcady Genkin
From: Arcady Genkin @ 2000-03-08  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm in process of moving from locally stored mail groups to storing
them on imap server. I have set up a procmail filter, so the imap
groups are created gradually, as new messages arrive.

I'm looking for a way of listing available imap groups. I tried
browsing the imap server as foreign server, but when I hit "B" from
*Group* buffer, choose nnimap as server, and then enter address of my
server, all subscribed imap groups appear with a K to their left. This
way I cannot tell if one of the groups is new and I am not yet
subscribed to it.

Is this intended behaviour of gnus-group-browse-foreign-server?

What's the Right Way of listing available imap groups?
--
Arcady Genkin
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-08  7:33 UTC | newest]