* Who sees bug reports?
@ 2000-04-26 21:45 Kai Großjohann
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-04-26 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does only Lars see the bug reports, or are bug reports also seen by
the other committers?  Should all the committers see the bug reports?

kai
--
Beware of flying birch trees.

* Re: Who sees bug reports?
@ 2000-04-26 22:06 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2000-04-26 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

They can always use nntp+quimby.gnus.org:gnus.gnus-bug.

* Re: Who sees bug reports?
@ 2000-04-26 22:12 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 2000-04-26 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

KG> Does only Lars see the bug reports, or are bug reports also seen
KG> by the other committers?  Should all the committers see the bug
KG> reports?

There is a newsgroup named gnus.gnus-bug on quimby.gnus.org. All of
the bug reports go there.

--
Shenghuo

* Re: Who sees bug reports?
@ 2000-04-27  9:47 ` Michael Klingbeil
From: Michael Klingbeil @ 2000-04-27  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Does only Lars see the bug reports, or are bug reports also seen by
> the other committers?  Should all the committers see the bug reports?

Pulls.hst
gnus.gnus-bug,quimby.gnus.org
--
micha

* Re: Who sees bug reports?
@ 2000-04-27 10:01   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-04-27 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@charcoal.com> writes:

> They can always use nntp+quimby.gnus.org:gnus.gnus-bug.

Cool.  I think I want to read that, too...  Now, I've gotta find out
how to get an outside nntp connection.

kai
--
Beware of flying birch trees.