* Scoring hangs sometimes
@ 1997-03-13  7:47 H. Vdisdnen
From: H. Vdisdnen @ 1997-03-13  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sometimes gnus-5.4.25 hangs on

Scoring on article n of m...

where n and m are some numbers. Then nothing happens until I
press C-g. Sometimes gnus can score the group if I try again,
sometimes not.

Also, sometimes gnus says 'End of file during parsing' while scoring.

I think the most probable cause for the problems is that
one or more of my score files are in error.

Any ideas on how to find the erroneous file?

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-03-13  7:47 UTC | newest]