* n goes to middle of buffer
@ 2000-12-06 23:30 Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 2000-12-06 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

This problem had occurred before, disappeared some time ago, then
reappeared in the last few days ... I enter a summary buffer which has
new and saved notes, "n" takes me to the first new note, another "n"
takes me back to the middle note in the buffer.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mdharnois@home.com                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org

* Re: n goes to middle of buffer
@ 2000-12-07  5:27 ` Andreas Fuchs
From: Andreas Fuchs @ 2000-12-07  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2000-12-06, Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com> wrote:
> This problem had occurred before, disappeared some time ago, then
> reappeared in the last few days ... I enter a summary buffer which has
> new and saved notes, "n" takes me to the first new note, another "n"
> takes me back to the middle note in the buffer.

I have a similar problem with strange cursor movements in the Summary
buffer. It occurs when I request a parent article in a collapsed-thread
Summary. After that, gnus moves the active article position up by two
articles, but it displays the correct one. After that, no operation will
work correctly any more because the active article position is screwed,
it seems.

regards,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, <d96001@htlwrn.ac.at>, antifuchs