* Welcome to FunnyWebsite.com!
@ 2002-05-01  0:44 Lyris ListManager
From: Lyris ListManager @ 2002-05-01  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

A lot of the things we mail are funny pictures. We highly recommend
joining Marketscore to download the pictures faster. It's completely free
and can speed up downloads up to 78%. Sign up here:

http://www.qksrv.net/click-498521-168571
<A HREF=" http://www.qksrv.net/click-498521-168571 "> Click </A>

To view our fun page and newsletter archives, go here:

http://www.funnywebsite.com/archive.shtml
<A HREF=" http://www.funnywebsite.com/archive.shtml "> Click </A>

For content submission guidelines and contact info, go here:

http://www.funnywebsite.com/help.shtml
<A HREF=" http://www.funnywebsite.com/help.shtml "> Click </A>

If you believe you were subscribed in error, and/or wish to unsubscribe,
send a blank e-mail to this address:

leave-funnywebsite-13258571N@list.netatlantic.com

Thanks for subscribing and enjoy the newsletters!

Jon Prywes
Webmaster & Editor, FunnyWebsite.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-01  0:44 UTC | newest]