* Unread mails marked 'O' (nnml)
@ 2002-03-01 12:47 Robert Epprecht
From: Robert Epprecht @ 2002-03-01 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Something strange happens here: I happen to find *some* mails I have
never seen in some nnml groups marked with 'O', while most mails in
the same groups show up as they should. The mails have been split
to the groups by nnmail-split-methods when downloading and not treated
in any other way. The groups have no special group parameters.

I'm using CVS Gnus, a few days old. I saw this since maybe two weeks,
but was not really sure, if I hadn't read them and forgotten it.
Now it happened again, and this time I'm sure I hadn't read them.
I have no clues at all what could be the difference between mails
that show this behaviour and those that don't.

Robert Epprecht.