* My Gnus/FSF paperwork completed...
@ 2002-03-05  8:26 Daniel Pittman
From: Daniel Pittman @ 2002-03-05  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

There were a handful of contributions of mine that had been in Gnus and
that I was signing paperwork for.

I got back the signed papers from the FSF the other day so my current
and future contributions to Gnus have all been signed away.

        Daniel

--
Unfortunately, the 'Tall Poppy' syndrome is rife in Australia, it is based on
pure and simple envy. This syndrome demands that anyone that is successful and