* Highlighting my posts
@ 2001-09-21  1:18 Samuel Padgett
From: Samuel Padgett @ 2001-09-21  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

slrn has a nifty feature where it highlights posts written by you in a
special face.  Any chance of adding this to Gnus?  I know I can score
my own posts up, but it'd be nice if I could use a unique face for
this.

Thanks,
Sam
--
May all your PUSHes be POPped.

* Re: Highlighting my posts
@ 2001-09-21  9:36 ` Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2001-09-21  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Samuel Padgett <spadgett1@nc.rr.com> writes:

>slrn has a nifty feature where it highlights posts written by you in a
>special face.  Any chance of adding this to Gnus?  I know I can score
>my own posts up, but it'd be nice if I could use a unique face for
>this.

Where is the problem?

1. Make sure that your articles have always a special score (9876 for
  me)
2. Create a nice face and call it for instance my-articles
3. Say "if score = 9876 then use face my-articles

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them