* gnus-group-list-all-groups will not find unsubscribed groups, arg or not
@ 2009-11-30 19:41 jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2009-11-30 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

   L runs the command gnus-group-list-all-groups...

   List all newsgroups with level ARG or lower.
   Default is `gnus-level-unsubscribed', which lists all subscribed and most
   unsubscribed groups.

Well, try this: unsubscribe a group with "u". Quit gnus with "q". Start
up gnus again. Now do 99L... sorry, there's no way you are going to find
the group again that way, at least with my
http://jidanni.org/comp/configuration/.gnus.el .

* Re: gnus-group-list-all-groups will not find unsubscribed groups, arg or not
@ 2009-12-02  0:49 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2009-12-02  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

>    L runs the command gnus-group-list-all-groups...

>    List all newsgroups with level ARG or lower.
>    Default is `gnus-level-unsubscribed', which lists all subscribed and most
>    unsubscribed groups.

> Well, try this: unsubscribe a group with "u". Quit gnus with "q". Start
> up gnus again. Now do 99L... sorry, there's no way you are going to find
> the group again that way, at least with my
> http://jidanni.org/comp/configuration/.gnus.el .

Fixed in CVS.  I found some groups having accidentally unsubscribed.
Thanks.