* Can't send HTML mails to ding
@ 2003-11-13 22:59 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2003-11-13 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I sent a report containing a text/html part to the ding list
before half a day, in order to explain what I've fixed in the
Gnus CVS repository.  However, it doesn't appear to the list,
while it had been fed to the moderators:

> Your message to ding has been delayed, and requires the approval
> of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

> Questionable MIME part in part 1: text/html

If there are those who have doubt in the changes I've done in
mml.el, mm-view.el and mm-decode.el, please see the article of
the number 54800 in the following newsgroup:

Regards,
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-13 22:59 UTC | newest]