* Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-18 12:45 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-18 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

The tattoos are here, and the mugs are coming on Monday.  So I've
opened the shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/>.

For people in Oslo who are interested, I'll do a public appearance
thing on Monday or Tuesday, I think, and you can buy in person.  :-)

* Re: Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-18 13:37 ` Bud Rogers
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Bud Rogers @ 1999-12-18 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The tattoos are here, and the mugs are coming on Monday.  So I've
> opened the shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/>.

Lars,

When I `Go to the secure shop' the page reloads but the little lock in
netscape doesn't lock.  Do you not have SSL up yet?

I wanna be the first kid on my block with a set of authentic gnus mugs, but
I don't want to broadcast my visa number to the western hemisphere.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>	http://www.sirinet.net/~budr/zamm.html

* Re: Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-18 13:48 ` William M. Perry
From: William M. Perry @ 1999-12-18 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The tattoos are here, and the mugs are coming on Monday.  So I've
> opened the shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/>.
>
> For people in Oslo who are interested, I'll do a public appearance
> thing on Monday or Tuesday, I think, and you can buy in person.  :-)

Make sure to allow for adequate security -- wouldn't want you to be mobbed
by the screaming oslo fans. :)

-Bill P.

* Re: Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-18 14:11   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-18 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net> writes:

> When I `Go to the secure shop' the page reloads but the little lock in
> netscape doesn't lock.  Do you not have SSL up yet?

Oops.  I forgot the "s" after the "http" in the link.  Should be
better now.

* Re: Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-18 14:20     ` Bud Rogers
From: Bud Rogers @ 1999-12-18 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net> writes:
>
> > When I `Go to the secure shop' the page reloads but the little lock in
> > netscape doesn't lock.  Do you not have SSL up yet?
>
> Oops.  I forgot the "s" after the "http" in the link.  Should be
> better now.

Yup.  Now that's customer service.  Can I claim first online order?

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-18 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net> writes:

> Yup.  Now that's customer service.  Can I claim first online order?

Nope; people have already ordered via http.  :-/

* Re: Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-18 14:59 ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1999-12-18 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The tattoos are here, and the mugs are coming on Monday.  So I've
> opened the shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/>.

How do you handle cash payments?  We send you the cash, and you mail
the mugs when the money arrives, or...?

* Re: Mug shop open
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 1999-12-18 15:45 ` Jan Vroonhof
From: Jan Vroonhof @ 1999-12-18 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

=====
From: Unprivileged user <nobody@quimby.gnus.org>
To: <censored>
Subject: Order confirmation from Programmerer Ingebrigtsen

Your order has been received by Programmerer Ingebrigtsen.
=====

Please keep better care of the customer data! Tsk, Leaving them lying
around so every unprivileged user can see them. Don't you guys have
privacy laws up north. Luckily he wasn't able to see the amount I
ordered.

:-)

Step two is getting the cash to you.

Jan

* Re: Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-18 16:00   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-18 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@iskon.hr> writes:

> How do you handle cash payments?  We send you the cash, and you mail
> the mugs when the money arrives, or...?

Yup.

* Re: Mug shop open
@ 1999-12-19  7:47     ` Hans de Graaff
From: Hans de Graaff @ 1999-12-19  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > How do you handle cash payments?  We send you the cash, and you mail
> > the mugs when the money arrives, or...?
>
> Yup.

Is a eurocheque ok as well? I seem to remember this worked a while
ago, but the cheques seem to have gone out of style now that ATM cards
are everywhere.

Hans

* Re: Mug shop open
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-19 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans de Graaff <graaff@xs4all.nl> writes:

> Is a eurocheque ok as well? I seem to remember this worked a while
> ago, but the cheques seem to have gone out of style now that ATM cards
> are everywhere.

Yeah; my bank stopped accepting them in '97.  So, no Eurocheques.