* Possible splitting bug : group parameters
@ 2010-12-23 10:49 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2010-12-23 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nognus

This morning I started Gnus and splitting failed again with the
nnmail duplication check error I hilited in another post
yesterday. (nnmail-check-duplication: Wrong type argument: listp,
nnimap-split-fancy).

Turning OFF spam autodetection using spam-split via G c so I could read
my mail did not solve the problem. I had to physically quit Gnus and
restart. Not the end of the world but another little hurdle in the spam
game ;)

cheers

r.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-12-23 10:49 UTC | newest]