* add group to agent category Q
@ 2010-12-17  0:14 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2010-12-17  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nognus

Is there a way, or could there be, an easier way to add a group in the
group buffer to an agent category as listed in the category buffer (J
c)? Currently I need to bring up the category buffer (J c) and then edit
a category (g) and type in a fully qualified group name into that
categories group alist. I might have missed something in the manual -
its a very complicated read;) I would guess there is probably a single
command to add current group to a category?

* Re: add group to agent category Q
@ 2010-12-17 13:23 ` Robert Pluim
From: Robert Pluim @ 2010-12-17 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:

> Is there a way, or could there be, an easier way to add a group in the
> group buffer to an agent category as listed in the category buffer (J
> c)? Currently I need to bring up the category buffer (J c) and then edit
> a category (g) and type in a fully qualified group name into that
> categories group alist. I might have missed something in the manual -
> its a very complicated read;) I would guess there is probably a single
> command to add current group to a category?

J a from the *Group* buffer

* Re: add group to agent category Q
@ 2010-12-17 15:08   ` Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2010-12-17 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> writes:

> Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:
>
>> Is there a way, or could there be, an easier way to add a group in the
>> group buffer to an agent category as listed in the category buffer (J
>> c)? Currently I need to bring up the category buffer (J c) and then edit
>> a category (g) and type in a fully qualified group name into that
>> categories group alist. I might have missed something in the manual -
>> its a very complicated read;) I would guess there is probably a single
>> command to add current group to a category?
>
> J a from the *Group* buffer

Thanks. I had read that as "add category" the first time and then was
blind to it ...