* gnus-list-identifiers bug
@ 2001-03-20 15:18 NAGY Andras
From: NAGY Andras @ 2001-03-20 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have the following variable-parameter for a group:

  (gnus-list-identifiers "\\[humor-l\\]")

Here's the result, as it appears on the screen:

R  [  12: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     ] .sig [en]
-----  mailbox:I.l.humor-l [216] (Summary)----Bot------------------------
From: xxx
Subject: [humor-l].sig [en]

That is, the id gets removed in the summary, but not in the article
buffer.  The problem seems to be the missing space between the tag and
the original subject.

Andras

* Re: gnus-list-identifiers bug
@ 2001-03-20 15:22 ` NAGY Andras
From: NAGY Andras @ 2001-03-20 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, at 16:18, NAGY Andras <nagya@inf.elte.hu> wrote:

> I have the following variable-parameter for a group:
>
>   (gnus-list-identifiers "\\[humor-l\\]")

[...]

> That is, the id gets removed in the summary, but not in the article
> buffer.  The problem seems to be the missing space between the tag and
> the original subject.

I was wrong here.  The problem was that the variable is set locally in
the summary buffer, but not in the aritcle buffer, I think.  A `real'
group parameter, say, list-id[entifier], would be nice.

Andras