* w3: incorrect rendering of <blockquote>; one more bug in previewing
@ 2000-04-28 16:22 Vladimir Volovich
From: Vladimir Volovich @ 2000-04-28 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

When i preview messages with <blockquote>, w3 breaks citations like in
the forwarded message.

BTW, one more previewing bug just discovered: when preparing this
message i tried to preview it (M-m P), but the attached message/rfc822
part with text/html content was not rendered by w3, but was shown with
all html tags. (maybe this will be also for plain viewing, i.e. when
we will receive it, -- let's see ;)

Best,
v.