* ding web-archive cleanup
@ 2001-09-27 23:27 Jason R. Mastaler
From: Jason R. Mastaler @ 2001-09-27 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just removed allot of SPAM from the ding web-archive
(http://www.gnus.org/list-archives/).

As a result, some of the URLs in the archive may have changed, so be
aware of this if you publish references to particular articles.

Anyway, I've taken some measures to reduce the problem, so hopefully
I won't have to do this again.

Thanks.

* Re: ding web-archive cleanup
@ 2001-12-30  3:14 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2001-12-30  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Jason R. Mastaler" <jason-dated-1002324430.1284f7@mastaler.com> writes:

> I've just removed allot of SPAM from the ding web-archive
> (http://www.gnus.org/list-archives/).

Which reminds me -- perhaps we should just start canceling spam posted
to ding.gnus?  Hm...  I wonder whether it honors cancellation
messages...