* Another year gone...
@ 2000-12-03  2:09 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-12-03  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

... and not much Gnus work on my part.  Sorree.

But I still have some Gnus mugs left -- with silver print, most of
them.  Is there any interest?  If so, I can set the ordering machine
in motion again, and have them sent out Really Quickly.  (Ahem.)  Xmas
presents, or something.

* Re: Another year gone...
@ 2000-12-03  2:17 ` Colin Walters
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Colin Walters @ 2000-12-03  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

> But I still have some Gnus mugs left -- with silver print, most of
> them.  Is there any interest?  If so, I can set the ordering machine
> in motion again, and have them sent out Really Quickly.  (Ahem.)
> Xmas presents, or something.

Cool!  I'd buy two or three...

* Re: Another year gone...
@ 2000-12-03  7:13 ` Kevin A. Burton
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Kevin A. Burton @ 2000-12-03  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

smuggle Semtex South Africa counter-intelligence [Hello to all my fans in
domestic surveillance] quiche ammunition FSF Legion of Doom supercomputer Ortega
cryptographic Serbian Mossad Marxist

* Re: Another year gone...
@ 2000-12-03  9:19 ` Andreas Fuchs
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Andreas Fuchs @ 2000-12-03  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:
> But I still have some Gnus mugs left -- with silver print, most of
> them.  Is there any interest?  If so, I can set the ordering machine
> in motion again, and have them sent out Really Quickly.  (Ahem.)  Xmas
> presents, or something.

Hmmm. Great!

I'd take one, if I just knew how much one would cost and whether they
are dishwasher-compatible.

Thanks,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, <d96001@htlwrn.ac.at>, antifuchs

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 268 bytes --]

* Re: Another year gone...
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2000-12-03 13:08 ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2000-12-03 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

> ... and not much Gnus work on my part.  Sorree.
>
> But I still have some Gnus mugs left -- with silver print, most of
> them.  Is there any interest?  If so, I can set the ordering machine
> in motion again, and have them sent out Really Quickly.  (Ahem.)  Xmas
> presents, or something.

I'll take my usual 47. (Christmas presents for each of my kids...)

--
"Boxes not Boxen"
Join the growing movement to EtUUoPP (End the Useless Use of

* Re: Another year gone...
@ 2000-12-03 20:02   ` Andreas Fuchs
From: Andreas Fuchs @ 2000-12-03 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today, I <asf@dahaIM.dyndns.org> wrote:
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Err, please take that out
of your BBDB. This address not wrong, but it's inconvenient.

> Hmmm. Great!

> I'd take one, if I just knew how much one would cost and whether they
> are dishwasher-compatible.

Thanks to Morgan Fletcher, I know now. I also have convinced my
mother to make 2 of them gifts for me (-:

So, gimme, gimme!

--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, <d96001@htlwrn.ac.at>, antifuchs

* Re: Another year gone...
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2000-12-04  8:19 ` Paul Stevenson
From: Paul Stevenson @ 2000-12-04  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

> But I still have some Gnus mugs left -- with silver print, most of
> them.  Is there any interest?  If so, I can set the ordering machine
> in motion again, and have them sent out Really Quickly.  (Ahem.)  Xmas
> presents, or something.

Oh good,  My (red on blue) one broke during shipping (my shipping,
that is, not when you sent it to me).

* Re: Another year gone...
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2001-12-31  6:44 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2001-12-31  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

> ... and not much Gnus work on my part.  Sorree.

It's like Deja Vu!  All over again!