* Problem with mml and gpg
@ 2002-01-08 17:33 Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2002-01-08 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi !

I have a little problem with PGP mime. I ask to sign/encrypt and I get
an mml header. Since the email adress is not the one in my keyring, I
would like to tell Gnus what is the correct recipient. So I add
"recipient=guy@guy.com". However, it seems that it use it as the key
to use to encrypt on my side (it uses --local-user instead of -r) and
-r flag is unchanged.

I am using gpg.el from contrib directory in Gnus. From the comments,
it seems that it uses "with-sign-key" instead of "recipient".

Regards,
--
Use free-form input when possible.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)

* Re: Problem with mml and gpg
@ 2002-01-08 18:30 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-01-08 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Vincent Bernat <bernat@scientist.com> writes:

> Hi !
>
> I have a little problem with PGP mime. I ask to sign/encrypt and I get
> an mml header. Since the email adress is not the one in my keyring, I
> would like to tell Gnus what is the correct recipient. So I add
> "recipient=guy@guy.com". However, it seems that it use it as the key
> to use to encrypt on my side (it uses --local-user instead of -r) and
> -r flag is unchanged.

Should be fixed now.

* Re: Problem with mml and gpg
@ 2002-01-12 15:11 ` Raymond Scholz
From: Raymond Scholz @ 2002-01-12 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vincent Bernat <bernat@scientist.com> writes:

> I have a little problem with PGP mime. I ask to sign/encrypt and I get
> an mml header. Since the email adress is not the one in my keyring, I
> would like to tell Gnus what is the correct recipient. So I add
> "recipient=guy@guy.com".

You did add this exactly where?  I'm looking for a feature like this.

Saying

<##part encrypt=pgpmime recipient=some.different@addre.ss>

doesn't work. gpg.el still requests the key for the address specified
in the To: header.

Cheers, Ray
--
NAIL HERE -->> X <<-- FOR A NEW MONITOR

* Re: Problem with mml and gpg
@ 2002-01-12 22:43   ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-01-12 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Raymond Scholz <ray-2002@zonix.de> writes:

> You did add this exactly where?  I'm looking for a feature like
  this.

> Saying
>
> <##part encrypt=pgpmime recipient=some.different@addre.ss>
>
> doesn't work. gpg.el still requests the key for the address
> specified in the To: header.

Could you try `recipients' instead?

* Re: Problem with mml and gpg
@ 2002-01-12 23:34     ` Raymond Scholz
From: Raymond Scholz @ 2002-01-12 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Could you try `recipients' instead?

Thanks, Vicent already told me that via email.  BTW: you could make
Vincent and me happy, if you tell us, where exactly in the code the
recipients attribute gets parsed :-) BTW2: is this documented?

Cheers, Ray
--
It's clear that whoever set up the font colorings for most programming
modes has seen too many Peter Max posters, or did more acid than I did

* Re: Problem with mml and gpg
@ 2002-01-13  0:06       ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-01-13  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Raymond Scholz <ray-2002@zonix.de> writes:

> BTW: you could make Vincent and me happy, if you tell us, where
> exactly in the code the recipients attribute gets parsed :-)

Last few lines of `mml-generate-mime-1'.   > BTW2: is this
documented?

Nope.  Patches are probably most welcome. :-)