* May Day is drawing near
@ 2002-03-22  0:30 Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2002-03-22  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all

I think I remember Lars saying that May the first would be a good day to
release Gnus 5.10. This is in about five weeks. Shouldn't there be some
kind of feature freeze and bug searching period now if this shall really
become the day of release?

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

* Re: May Day is drawing near
@ 2002-03-25 15:48 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-03-25 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Frank Schmitt <usereplyto@Frank-Schmitt.net> writes:

> I think I remember Lars saying that May the first would be a good day to
> release Gnus 5.10. This is in about five weeks. Shouldn't there be some
> kind of feature freeze and bug searching period now if this shall really
> become the day of release?

Bug searching period is always.  Are there any known bugs?