* Copy problems nndoc --> nnimap
@ 2000-09-29 16:53 Arcady Genkin
From: Arcady Genkin @ 2000-09-29 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I opened a Unix mailbox file by creating an nndoc group for it, marked
some messages, and proceeded to move them with `B c' into one of my
nnimap groups.  The messages got copied alright, but the summary of
the target nnimap group had `nobody' for the sender and `(none)' for
subject.  Both sender and the subject showed properly in the original
nndoc group.

If needed I can send privately the mailbox file which caused the
problem to whoever wants to reproduce the bug (I just don't want to
post it into the group).

Thanks!
--
Arcady Genkin
Don't read everything you believe.

* Re: Copy problems nndoc --> nnimap
@ 2000-09-30 19:30 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-09-30 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 29 Sep 2000, Arcady Genkin wrote:

> I opened a Unix mailbox file by creating an nndoc group for it,
> marked some messages, and proceeded to move them with `B c' into one
> of my nnimap groups.  The messages got copied alright, but the
> summary of the target nnimap group had `nobody' for the sender and
> `(none)' for subject.  Both sender and the subject showed properly
> in the original nndoc group.

Strange.  Can you `C-u g' the messages on the IMAP server to see if
something was wrong?  Maybe there's an empty line in the header.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

* Re: Copy problems nndoc --> nnimap
@ 2000-09-30 21:36 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2000-09-30 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arcady Genkin <antipode@thpoon.com> writes:

> The messages got copied alright, but the summary of the target
> nnimap group had `nobody' for the sender and `(none)' for subject.

Fixed in CVS, thanks.