* gif attachment not displayed
@ 2000-03-03 19:35 lconrad
From: lconrad @ 2000-03-03 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I got a message this morning with a large gif attached.  I saw the
message that gnus was decoding something, and my correspondent said he
was sending me a scan, but the article display did not show either a
button or a picture.

"metamail -w" had no trouble saving the gif.

If anyone wants to look at the message, I can either forward it or put
it on the web.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@world.std.com , http://www.world.std.com/~lconrad/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-03 19:35 UTC | newest]