* A group parameter to make nnfolder "write only" ?
@ 1997-09-27 18:57 Jari Aalto
From: Jari Aalto @ 1997-09-27 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

        Hi,

        I have defined some of my documents to be nndoc, but this
        means Write and read only. I would like that I could move
        articles from other backends to these other storages, but
        not able to delete the articles added.

        What if there were group parameter that would define
        each backends read-only and write-only status?

        What backend U should use now to
        - Allow dropping (moving article to it: append)
        - Disallow deleting (but possibly editing articles)

        jari

* Re: A group parameter to make nnfolder "write only" ?
@ 1997-09-27 20:32 ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1997-09-27 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@ntc.nokia.com> writes:

>         What backend U should use now to
>         - Allow dropping (moving article to it: append)
>         - Disallow deleting (but possibly editing articles)

Use nnfolder to allow adding articles.  If you want to disallow
deleting, take your hands of the `B DEL' key sequence.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia