* Updating the refcard
@ 1997-06-10  2:36 Vladimir Alexiev
From: Vladimir Alexiev @ 1997-06-10  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

The refcard (http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~vladimir/emacs/gnus) is about two
years behind, so it's time to update it (is anyone using it anyway)? Are there
any volunteers for the task? Ahem, right, I didn't think so.

Ok, I'll update it, but before I embark on the task, is the 5.46 manual up to
date, or will I have to use such means as C-h b?

Does anyone have any ideas for improvement?

Yer humble refcard author.

PS: Please CC replies to me as I don't read the list.

* Re: Updating the refcard
@ 1997-06-10  5:51 ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1997-06-10  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Vladimir Alexiev <vladimir@cs.ualberta.ca> writes:

> (is anyone using it [the refcard] anyway)?

Yes!  Even more people would be using it if it were updated.

> Are there any volunteers for the task? Ahem, right, I didn't think
> so.

:-)

> Ok, I'll update it, but before I embark on the task, is the 5.46
> manual up to date, or will I have to use such means as C-h b?

I think the manual for 5.4.56 is fine.

Gnus 5.46 has not been written yet, but given the current rate of releases,
it should be finished by 2017.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia