* Errata for the info documentation
@ 2000-08-28  1:34 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-08-28  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the Top node:

,----
| Marking Articles
|
| * Unread Articles::      Marks for unread articles.
| * Read Articles::        Marks for read articles.
| * Other Marks::          Marks that do not affect readedness.
|
| Marking Articles
|
| * Setting Marks::             How to set and remove marks.
| * Generic Marking Commands::  How to customize the marking.
| * Setting Process Marks::     How to mark articles for later processing.
`----

As you can see, there are two consecutive "Marking Articles"
headers... I'm sorry for my limited knowledgement of info and for not
supplying a patch to the document itself.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-08-28  1:34 UTC | newest]