From: Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>
Date: 29 Dec 1999 13:52:09 -0500	[thread overview]

In case this message actually gets through to the Gnus mailing list,
please excuse this post ... it's just that I have hardly seen any
messages here for the past few days and I'm trying to determine what's
going on.

I'd been seeing an average of more than 30 messages a day here, but
I've only received a total of 14 messages here between 24 December and
now (now being around 18:45 UCT on 29 December).

I'm curious to see if this particular message of mine will show up in
the list.  Also, I'd like to ask a favor of anyone who wants to help
me ... could one or more of you please send me a short email message
to my personal address (in the From: line and in my .signature, below)
if you see this message in the Gnus email list?

Also, if the list has been working fine for the rest of you these past
few days, could someone who manages the email list see if my particular
entry in the list had somehow gotten deleted or messed up?

Thanks in advance, and once again, pardon me for this off-topic message.

Happy New Year/Decade/Century/Millenium
      (or one-year-before-the-new-decade/century/millenium,
       if that suits you)

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com