* From-header determined from To-header in message I am replying to
@ 2002-02-08 19:59 Tom Koelman
From: Tom Koelman @ 2002-02-08 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have several e-mail-addresses for several purposes, most of them
using the same smtp-server. I was wondering whether it is possible to,
when replying to some mail, have user-mail-address and
default-smtp-server and such set automatically according to the
To-header from the mail I am replying to.  Any insights?

Tom

--
Natural selection saw to it that professional heroes who at a crucial
moment tended to ask themselves questions like "What is my purpose in

* Re: From-header determined from To-header in message I am replying to
@ 2002-02-09 18:28 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-02-09 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Tom Koelman <tkoelman@xs4all.nl> writes:

> I have several e-mail-addresses for several purposes, most of them
> using the same smtp-server. I was wondering whether it is possible to,
> when replying to some mail, have user-mail-address and
> default-smtp-server and such set automatically according to the
> To-header from the mail I am replying to.  Any insights?

To do it based on the group name, use Posting Styles.  There is an
extra package head-action.el by Holger Schauer (I think) which can do
stuff based on the header of the message.

kai
--
~/.signature is: umop 3p!sdn    (Frank Nobis)

* Re: From-header determined from To-header in message I am replying to
@ 2002-02-09 21:26   ` Christoph Conrad
From: Christoph Conrad @ 2002-02-09 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

    > an extra package head-action.el by Holger Schauer (I think)
                       header-action.el

http://www.coling.uni-freiburg.de/~schauer/resources/emacs/header-action.el.gz

* Re: From-header determined from To-header in message I am replying to
@ 2002-02-13  4:22   ` David S. Goldberg
From: David S. Goldberg @ 2002-02-13  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)