* Rewrite the messages under nndoc+gnus-help:gnus-help
@ 2001-10-19 15:38 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2001-10-19 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.

This may be old hat, but I've noticed lots of talk about tutorials and
better new user info being generated for gnus.  Rarely do I see
mention of the articles available under  nndoc+gnus-help:gnus-help as
a source of info for new users.

Remembering a few years back, when I was new to gnus, I seem to
remember using those messages quite a lot.

Have they become outdated by changes in current gnus?
Should they be rewritten?

Is this not a good place for the proposed gnus tutorial?

Can what is already available in tutorial form from Kai and others
not be turned into one or more messgaes in that group?

Does anyone think that is a good (better yet: fabulous) idea?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-10-19 15:38 UTC | newest]