* What happened to `J C' (no not that one)
@ 2001-09-27 15:33 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2001-09-27 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nope this isn't some kind fo religious tract... he he.

I haven't used the `Catagory editing buffer' that one gets with `J C'
in group buffer for quite a while.   I usually just edit
News/agent/lib/categories instead.

Using  (`gnus-enter-category-buffer') (J c) today with a quite recent
cvs I see the names of the categories are missing.  Where once there
were names for the categories now I see:

     : 1
     : 5
     : 17
     : 0

Is this a bug or has some variable changed that I need to reset?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-09-27 15:33 UTC | newest]