* scoring based on a number of matches
@ 2019-07-09  1:49 Sam Steingold
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Sam Steingold @ 2019-07-09  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,
I want to down-score articles with many all-upper case words in the
subject.
Ideally, I would like a "multiplier", e.g.:

(("subject"
 ("!" (0 -10 -3) nil s)))

would ignore the 1st "!", reduce the score by 10 for the second "!",
and by 3 for each after that.

In the meantime, I would settle for a regexp that would match long
subjects lines without any lower case characters (see comp.lang.lisp):

Subject: E' PEDOFILO ED ASSASSINO: PAOLO CARDENÀ (FACEBOOK & TWITTER)! DI CRIMINALISSIMO BLOG VINCITORI E VINTI ( VEDRA' COME LO FAREMO DIVENIRE PARTE DELLA SECONDA CATEGORIA E NON PRIMA, CHE RICICLI DA SEMPRE SOLDI DI MAFIA, CAMORRA E NDRANGHETA O MENO..."O

I tried

(("subject"
  ("[^a-z]\\{100\\}" -100 nil r)))