* push order in dgnushack
@ 1997-10-06 18:39 David S. Goldberg
From: David S. Goldberg @ 1997-10-06 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I submit that the following in dgnushack.el:

(push "." load-path)
(push "~/lisp/custom" load-path)
(require 'lpath)

is backwards.  The push lines should be reversed.  Even if someone can
prove to me that the broken compilation with the above order and good
compilation after changing the order was coincidence, it's clear that
the desired lpath.el is in "." and therefore "." should be first on
the load path.  I suspect that this is a problem for anyone who is
using custom as a third party package.  I realize this won't be an
issue for me when I finally find time to install Emacs 20, but I can't
be the only one whose going to be stuck at 19.34 for at least a few
more weeks.

--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B305\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730

* Re: push order in dgnushack
@ 1997-10-12 19:26 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-10-12 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

dsg@linus.mitre.org (David S. Goldberg) writes:

> I submit that the following in dgnushack.el:
>
> (push "." load-path)
> (push "~/lisp/custom" load-path)
> (require 'lpath)
>
> is backwards.  The push lines should be reversed.

Yup.  Fix in Quassia Gnus v0.13.