* Filtering for content
@ 1996-02-08 22:15 Steven L Baur
From: Steven L Baur @ 1996-02-08 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was thinking about neat hacks and Gnus, plonking and kill files, and
came up with the idea that it would be a neat hack to emacs lispify
the valspeak/jive filter programs so they could be called as a
gnus-article-display-hook, or from an mail incoming hook or mail/news
send hook.

Both of those filter programs are merely long lists of search and
replace operations, so doing the conversion is just a matter of time
and patience reformatting the lex/c code.

I suppose the same kind of thing can be done to ``Americanize''
messages which may pass through the United States.  Anybody up for
this?
--
steve@miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-08 22:15 UTC | newest]